Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meet Skera-Kina, the Balborite Assassin

Hello everyone, I'm writing in my office, enjoying a cup of hot tea. The weather has been cooler, thankfully. Here in California, we were still having daytime highs in the eighties up until last week. I've missed my daily teas.

A few bits of news: here's the cover for The Balborite Curse, the first book in my new series, The Chronicles of Tallin, slated to be released in early 2013.

Thanks again to Geometry Studios for the beautiful image of Skera-Kina, the most vicious female female assassin in all of Durn.


I'm also happy to announce that the Kindle and Nookbook versions of The Return of the Dragon Riders are  available.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I just posted a giveaway on my blog for Dragon Stones & Return of the Dragon Riders - I was given 2 copies of each for the giveaway - http://bookwormfamily.com/2011/11/07/return-of-the-dragon-riders-by-kristian-alva-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome cover and I am very excited about both series...

    ReplyDelete