Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another great review on Goodreads

A great new review on Goodreads by Melanie Ray!

"Fantasy is my thing, so I was pleased when I got the chance to review Dragon Stones. This book? Well, I don’t know what to say, I really don’t. I don’t want to say fantastic or awesome, the words don’t have enough meaning. From the start Kristian Alva emerges us into her world. She doesn’t info dump or expect us to pick everything up at once. We start simply, with some people slaying dragons in the intro. Then we leave this scene to our main MC, a 15 year old named Alias and his grandmother Carine. Quaint, some description, quite comfortable. I would say I thought it would be something like a modern Lord of the Rings book. It’s more than Lord of the Rings, this has a lot of that special zing I loved from Harry Potter in it" ~Melanie Ray, Goodreads Review

This review so positive that it just warmed my heart. I love it when I can entertain readers with all the stories that populate my mind. I've met so many great readers so far, and it's only been a month since the release. I just wanted to say thank you for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment