Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dragon Stones Available on Smashwords for Free for a Limited Time

Dragon Stones: Book One of the Dragon Stone Saga, has been added to Smashwords in all ebook formats. It is going to be included in their premium catalog, as well. Right now, you can download the book for free (for a limited time).

Dragon Stones will also be featured on the website Online Novels. I'll post a link as soon as it's available. You can now contact me on Goodreads through my author profile. I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to send me a message.



Kristian Alva's books on Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kristian! Found you through BookBlogs. The cover looks great and the synopsis is promising so I dowloaded a copy from Smashwords. Can't wait to read it. Following your blog now!
    Olga at bibliophilescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading your book and will write a review tomorrow. I just loved the story. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters & I are currently reading the book after being contacted by Passkey to review it. We're only a few chapters in, but are loving it already & look forward to doing the review soon!

    ReplyDelete