Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Currently Reading: Dragon's Kin by Anne McCaffrey


It's been a long time since I picked up a book by Anne McCaffrey. She was one of my favorite authors growing up. I read most of her books in high school, but I'm always happy when I find an undiscovered gem like Dragon's Kin.

I found this one at my favorite used bookstore yesterday, and came home to start reading it immediately. This is a book that McCaffrey co-wrote with her son, Todd McCaffrey.

It's great so far-- I'm about half-way through and the storyline is great. I had no idea that Anne McCaffrey's son was a fantasy author, as well. Looks like great storytelling runs in the family. I should have a full review by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read that book as well..so many books so little time. I can't wait to read your review.
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete