Wednesday, June 22, 2011

5-Star Review of Dragon Stones on Book Garden Reviews


This morning, I got a Google Alert that my new YA fantasy, "Dragon Stones," had received its first 5-star review from Book Garden Reviews. Yay! Time to celebrate.

Isabella says:
Kristian Alva is a talented author, spellbinding the reader with each page. The story is fast-paced with delicious dialogue, vibrant descriptions, and mind bending twists. This is a wonderfully engaging book that stands on its own. Dragon Stones is the first book in the Dragon Stones saga, and I am excited to see what happens next.

I'm trying not  to promote it too much, because the Kindle edition isn't even out yet, (although the Nook version of Dragon Stones is live). I will be posting a giveaway on Goodreads next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment